Energy Psychology – A Family of Well Proven Highly Effective Therapies
How can it help me?
Clinical reports suggest that Energy Psychology methods are particularly effective with anxiety, depression, addictions, trauma, panic attacks, and phobia. An energy psychology tool – Meridian Tapping Technique (MTT) was formerly and commonly known as Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).
Studies have shown dramatic changes in brain scans, indicating that Energy Psychology techniques can bring about an often rapid and significant change at the neurological level.
Using these methods, clients have seen:
- Phobias & fears eliminated
- Trauma healed
- Reduced anxiety & depression
- Insomnia eliminated
- People letting go of limiting beliefs
- Weight stabilization & loss
- Increased focus & ability to lean
- Increased sports & business performance
- Addictions conquered
- The effects of post-traumatic stress removed without the pain of having to relive the experience
- Help with pain and other physical issues
Meridian Tapping Technique (MTT) can help with a broad range of psychological issues.
Energy Psychology is an innovative method stemming from highly researched developments in the field of quantum physics, quantum health, acupuncture, medicine, psychology, chiropractic and kinesiology.
A family of mind-body therapies, Energy Psychology addresses what practitioners believe are disruptions in the energy that runs through and around the body. These disruptions appear to be the cause of emotional distress, negative thinking and unwanted behaviours.
Dr. Ray is an advanced Energy Psychology practitioner.
For more information kindly see: Energy Psychology / Energy Medicine