DRay has over 40 years experience working with young adults, individuals, couples and families with diverse issues. Health & wellness counsellor/therapist and life coach, DRay has helped thousands of people facilitate personal discovery, growth, development and healing through a unique blend of traditional, complementary and spiritual therapies, including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) more info…
- Inner Healing (Theophostic Prayer Ministry, Christ-Led Inner Healing and Listening Prayer), more info…
- Natural Health & Wellness, more info…
- Stress Management & Deep Breathing and Relaxation Techniques
- Magnetic Resonance Therapy, more info…
- Energy Psychology & Energy Medicine more info…
- Applied Kinesiology more info…
DRay is experienced and has success dealing with:
- Panic, phobias, fears, obsession, compulsions, GAD, social and other anxiety disorders
- Relationship – pre-marriage – marriage – affair or affairs
- Adolescent issues and concerns
- Anger management
- Grief, loss, or pain – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Depression – Bi-polar Disorder – Personality Disorders
- Trauma and dissociative disorders including Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
- Sexual disorders – sexual abuse and gender issues
- Spiritual direction – guidance – concerns
- Habits and addictions – including sexual addictions and pornography
- Crisis and life transitions – decision making – procrastination
- Interpersonal boundary issues – assertiveness – learning & developing resilience
- Creative blocks – self-sabotage – healing and moving ‘stuck’ emotions
- Emotional and nutritional issues negatively impacting your body, more info…
DRay also offers family and divorce mediation. With 30 years of experience as a mediator, he has special expertise with child custody and visitation issues.
What Can You Expect?
You are a unique individual created in the image of God and deserving of special care, empathy and respect, no matter what needs bring you to counselling. Seeking help is not a sign of failure or weakness, in fact, it's a sign of self-awareness an acknowledgment that your life isn't going the way you desire it to, and you could use some help to sort it out. Your needs will be viewed as all important and you will receive compassion, sensitivity, and spiritual direction. You will find a safe, caring, sympathetic judgment free and confidential atmosphere to help provide open and honest unburdening and healing.
With healing comes the ability to live a more fulfilled and happy life – healing that does more than change – it transforms!
Please click here here to review my warning and disclaimer page.